I have this friend, Sarah. We've known each other since college and she has been running a jewelry making business for over 10 years. She attends trade shows, sells her jewelry at a couple art walks and on her website. For the past 10 years, Sarah has struggled with her income. The trip to Italy she's been dying to take for years she hasn't been able to do, because she hasn't been able to save. The new materials she wants to source to better her jewelry business she simply cannot do, because after paying her bills and groceries, there's nothing left of her hard work. This is painful for her, and because I started my own business without much capital, I know exactly how she feels.
She knows she needs to make a change in her business, but she is confused about where to start. While Sarah lives outside of Santa Barbara and cannot attend my next training, she would be the perfect candidate for my Mind Map Your Way To Clarity: Construct Your Digital Marketing Strategy on March 23.
What is Mind Mapping?
Mind Mapping is the only visual note taking tool that resembles the way your brain actually works and thinks. It enables you to structure, analyze, comprehend and synthesize information. I use mind mapping in all my marketing strategy sessions because it is a fun, creative, not intimidating way to make a marketing plan that you actually want to act on.
What Benefits Can You Experience When You Mind Map?
- It jogs your creative juices.
- Allows your brain to think through big ideas and construct them into action steps.
- It always has a direction.
- Enables you to create a limitless roadmap around a particular idea.
- They are fun to make.
For my event, the biggest benefits you will receive are:
- In-person help on your particular digital marketing strategy for your business.
- Education in new digital marketing trends that can benefit the exposure and sales of your business.
- Action steps you can take RIGHT AWAY that will help you market your business better.
- A TOTALLY FREE and fun opportunity to dive into your business marketing like never before.
If you're like my friend Sarah, and you're tired of not being able to do the things you love because of your bank account, I hope you'll come and join me and fellow entrepreneurs in a super fun and hands-on event.
You deserve to enjoy your life and continue to fuel the passion you started your business with. I want to show you that marketing your business is exciting, easy to do and it can look, feel and sound like you!
Are you brave enough to take an important step in your business?
Click the button below to register for my free event. Cannot wait to see all you courageous entrepreneurs there on Wednesday, March 23 from 1-3pm here in Santa Barbara. Location on the Eventbrite page.